LinkedIn account with 500+ Connections
Guidelines to keep your account healthy and alive:
- Do not EVER change the profile name. This will ban your account.
- Do not EVER make loads of changes to the profile at once on the same day. Too suspicious.
- You can add a new profile but make sure to change the size/crop the photo. If the photo was already used by someone else it will BAN your account!
- It is not recommended to change the primary email address. Do it at your own risk. If you want to add another email just add a second one.
- Act like a real human being, like and share posts, like and write comments, join groups and do NOT spam. Be within the LinkedIn limits.
- Use automation at your own risk. If they catch you or get suspicious they will immediately BAN your account!
- Use a dedicated proxy for every and each account. Do not use the same proxy for multiple accounts. If you use the same proxy all accounts will get BANNED!
- Do not USE the same Browser Profile for multiple profiles. Each profile should have its own separate browser profile. Otherwise, all your accounts will get BANNED!
- Make sure you have browser fingerprinting defence. If you don't know-how and that seems too completed it's an excellent investment to use Multilogin
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR ACCOUNT GETS BANNED AFTER WE SELL IT TO YOU.
WHAT WE CAN PROMISE IS THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN WORKING FINE UNTIL WE SOLD IT TO YOU.